الاتزان الانفعالي لدى طلبة الجامعات الاهلية
This thesis , entitled Anxiety Cognitive perception and its relation with Emotional Stability for Private University Students, aims to define :
- Emotional Stability for Private University Students .
- Emotional Stability for Private University Students according to social gender ( male / female ) , and branch of study ( scientific / Humanitarian )
This paper limits itself to a sample of (400 male and female students ) study in the College of Mazaya University for scientific and human studies for the study year 2018 / 2019 . Students are chosen randomly according to Proportional Distribution.
To achieve the above goals , the researcher depends on :
- consists of three aspects ( the disability to realize the daily events or their interpretation , the disability to predict the future events , and the illogical emotional responses ). This theory , in its final form , consists of
- Preparing an instrument to measure Emotional Stability for Private University Students depending on Erikson theory which consists of six aspects represented in : feeling of confidence , personal independence , Initiative spirit , achievement , Identity , and intimacy . It is concluded that the consistency has been ( 0.876) through test and (0.821) through retest according to the equity of Cronbach's alpha of interior consistency The researcher has investigated the truth and consistency of both instruments used in the paper analyzing its elements statistically by using a sample of ( 400 ) students chosen randomly in the college of Mazaya University according to the proportional distribution . After the use of both instruments , it is applied on the final sample .The process is aided by statistical bag of the social sciences ( Spss ) in processing of data . The paper arrives at the following results and findings :
- The students of private universities (college of Mazaya University ) have a high level of Emotional Stability .
- There is no statistical difference at the level (0.05) in Emotional Stability for the students of private universities (college of Mazaya University) according to social gender (male / female) , and branch of study ( scientific / Humanitarian ) .It is founded that there is a negative adverse relation statistically referred to between
According to the results concluded , the researcher sets many suggestions and recommendations .
Keywords: Stability, Emotion, Emotional Stability, University Students.